Monday, May 12, 2014

Update/ 2 mo stats

Wow....blogging with an infant is not easy! I could find lots of time when Kallen was a newborn and slept a lot…now he likes to play more and requires all of my attention!  My big boy is now 13 weeks old! He is growing waaaayyy to fast! So I need to start catching up on my posts. I know it's like over 4 weeks late, but for records sake here are the stats from his last appointment

Kallen at 2 and 3 months

14 lbs 14 oz (i think he is probably closer to 16 or 17 now)
24 inches long
wearing 0-3 months (at 12 weeks he started wearing 3-6 months)
size 3 diapers
handled his 2 mo vaccinations very well, only cried for a minute and slept most of that day but was fine after some good rest

he loves  mornings, talking to mom and dad, chewing his fingers, his binky, taking baths, and playing with colorful toys
he HATES tummy time and when he can't see you
he babbles constantly and is getting soooo close to giggling
his hair is coming back in and it grows straight up, people always ask me if I put gel in it
he sleeps almost the entire night, usually 6 hours, up to nurse, and back down for 4 or 5 more
at 12 weeks he started sleeping in his crib, in his own room



So that is a quick catch up for now! In just a few weeks Kallen will have his 4 mo appt…I can't believe he is no longer a newborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment