Thursday, February 27, 2014

A New Chapter

My sweet baby boy has been a part of our family for almost 4 weeks now. I cannot even find the words to describe the amazing experience that it has been. He is such a blessing and completes our little family just perfectly. He is already teaching me so much and I feel so blessed that my Heavenly Father would intrust Chris and I with one of his special spirits. It has easily been the hardest thing I have ever done, but also the most rewarding. I already can't imagine what life would be like without Kallen.

Today I saw this on Facebook today:



How true it really is!  It reminded me that I needed to create a space to document all the going on's of this little mans life. So I have created this blog as more of a journal than anything….a space for me to record special moments and to share with far away family a friends. It will also be an outlet for me….i've learned in the last few weeks that writing things down is so freeing and therapeutic for me, and as a new mom I hope that sharing this with other new (and experienced) moms can become a place of support and friendship. Here's to a new and amazing chapter of life!!

Next up…A Birth Story

1 comment:

  1. I love blogs! Can't wait to keep up with your fun family!

    ReplyDelete